Vapes

Vape Carts & Disposables

The Clear - 3g TWAX 6pk nfuzd Prerolls - Blueberry

The Clear - 3g TWAX 6pk nfuzd Prerolls - Blueberry

$60.00 ea.

The Clear - 3g TWAX 6pk nfuzd Prerolls - Grapevine

The Clear - 3g TWAX 6pk nfuzd Prerolls - Grapevine

$60.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Blue Raz (H)

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Blue Raz (H)

$35.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Golden Goat (S)

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Golden Goat (S)

$35.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Grapevine (I)

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Grapevine (I)

$35.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Lemon Haze (S)

Total THC: 58% Total CBD: 35% Total Cannabinoids: 93%

$35.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Lime Sorbet (S)

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Lime Sorbet (S)

$40.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - OG (I)

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - OG (I)

$35.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Orange Cream (H)

The Clear - 500mg 2:1 Cart - Orange Cream (H)

$35.00 ea.

The Clear - 500mg Cart - Blue Raz (H)

Totals: THC: 85% / CBD: 5%

$40.00 ea.